Saturday 21 July 2007

About me

Hi, I'm GTN, your resident blogger. I have been playing videogames since I was 10yrs old and ever since then I have been fascinated by them. I've had gaming systems from Commodore 64 to current generation. I've had many different careers spanding from catering, retail, MIS etc. But the one job that I wanted most was to be working in the gaming industry as my past time was gaming, so why not get paid for it?

I have been in the industry over 6yrs now and have worked in other areas relating to this field from technical support to journalism. I am now in testing and have been doing this for about 2yrs, I have learnt a great deal from beginning to current.

In a nutshell, I love videogames, I don't know what I would do if I wasn't in this industry (well yes I do, but if I wasn't then you wouldn't be reading this!) :P

This blog will be updated whenever possible, feel free to leave comments and I'd try my best to answer them.

GTN

Related info
Genres of games tested:
Sports, Action, Combat, Adventure, RPG, Racing, Puzzles, Simulations
Platforms tested: PC, PS2, Gamecube, XBox, 360, PSP

Systems owned:
C64, C16, Sega master system, Megadrive/Genesis, SNES, PC Engine, Neo Geo, Amiga 1200, CD32, Atari 2600, Jaguar, Gameboy, GBC, Sega Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, GameCube, DS, Xbox, PSP, 360, Wii, PS3

No comments: